Learning how to coordinate a large-scale incident, tying together analysts, management, IT, and any other interested parties.
- Cyber incident structure
- Types of compromise
- Elements of response
- Data sources and data management
- Process management and documentation
- Core technical areas
- Application (Malware)
- Crisis team management
- External interface communication
- Operational IT
- Public affairs
- Law Enforcement
- Augmented capability (peer entities, consulting, etc.)
- Participant presentations
- Individualized cyber IR response plans
Please bring a laptop with OpenOffice, Microsoft Office, or equivalent suite including presentation software, spreadsheet, and word processor.
TracerFIRE 5 Overview
Tracer FIRE 5 will be held at the historic La Fonda hotel in downtown Santa Fe, New Mexico: home to myriad shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
When reserving your room, please specify you are with the Tracer Fire event to recieve the discounted room rate.